Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything

First, I must say that Prom was FANTASTIC!
Grand march went smoothly, although being in the extremely hot hallways while we waited was not fun. My flowers were gorgeous and I went with a fun date! (we're just friends) I never knew that I would love dancing so much! It was probably one of the most fun nights of my life.. sigh.. :)








Anyhoo, I wanted to tell you all that I'm waiting until my niece's birthday party (this weekend) to take pictures of her dress, because that is her present from me. I'm super excited about it.
I've been starting conditioning for college volleyball (I don't know if I told you that I played volleyball or not, but.. I do! And I love it!) My legs literally feel like jello.


And graduation is swiftly approaching!!
It's so crazy how one day you're starting kindergarten; fighting over crayons and what not, and then you're 18 and ready to move out.. Where has the time gone??
Today I took my superlative picture for being voted Most Talented by the senior class. I don't believe I deserve it, but I am so honored!
And finally, I need to start sewing another dress.. I've been all over Pinterest and through my Create Kids Couture patterns, there is just so many to choose from!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment