I am so tired. After graduation, most schools host a project grad. This is where you stay up ALL NIGHT and play games to win money, and at the end there is an auction. Since that night a couple days ago, my sleeping pattern has been so messed up.
None the less, I have some pictures to share with all of you! I created a dress for my niece's birthday. However, she finally admitted that the sleeves are too tight, so I have to fix those today. (ugh)
I ended up having to borrow my aunt's machine to make it.
(The dress was made out of sheets that someone gave away)
I also made my first tag! I used some ribbon I had and stamped it with ink. Then I ironed it, sewed down the sides, and sewed it into the neckline.
Now I'm currently working on my first dress that will be sold to someone. Talk about pressure!
Wish me luck!


























No comments:
Post a Comment