Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Darn Sewing Machine!

So my sewing machine still hates me.. big surprise there!! But I've been so busy keeping up with school work anyways because I am on Prom Committee. This means almost all day I am working in the gym building decorations. Prom is this weekend!! I hope I can walk in my heels.. uh-oh..
I don't have much to say today, so I'll just share a few photos of my sister-in-law trying to fix my mean machine!
Even my brother tried!
It's very frustrating. I'm hoping that I can coax it enough to finish my niece's dress for her birthday in eight days.. But I think the problem may be because her dress is made out of a sheet and the fabric may be too tightly woven to work correctly on the machine.. I hope that's the problem! That way there is nothing actually wrong inside or anything irritating like that!!
Well I hope you all are having a less stressful week than I am.. whew..

No comments:

Post a Comment