We had this sweet little girl's birthday party today.
I love her too much! If you could hear her voice, you would die happy. haha.. But seriously, she has the cutest voice in the whole world. I love all of my nieces and my one nephew.
And as I promised, I took pictures of the dress I made her! (and headband)
It's really late and I have school tomorrow, but I just had to get these up today! :)
Oh, and I also wanted to share with you this fabric that I am in LOVE with. I want to make a really cute dress out of it. I got it from a quilt show for FIVE dollars! They were practically giving fabric away because I went on the last day! (I know the price is over five, but she let me pay less because she wanted to sell what she had!) The moral of this story is to ALWAYS go on the last day of a quilt show!
And a Happy Mother's Day to the best mom a girl could ask for.. I love you!
I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!





















No comments:
Post a Comment