So yesterday was my last day of high school...
HALLELUJAH!
It literally feels like yesterday I was jumping out of swings and playing tag...how time flies..
Well, you know how I just celebrated my niece's birthday? This weekend I'm celebrating her older sister's birthday as well! Now I'm sure you're all thinking: "How are you going to make her a present with a broken sewing machine?" Not to worry! I've arranged to borrow my aunt's machine to make her dress. I wish I could just keep it, haha.. please? sigh... I'm going nuts with finding all of these cute patterns and having no machine to make them with.
I've already chosen what dress I want to make her, too. This pattern just looks gorgeous. I'm broke, so I only have sheets to work with for fabric. If I make this dress again, I'm definitely going to get some cute, coordinating colors.
Well, enough about my problems! I hope you're all out enjoying this beautiful day!


No comments:
Post a Comment