Saturday, April 21, 2012

Busy Bee!

Yes...I know. I haven't posted in forever and I've only just started this blog! Are you ready for my great list of excuses? Here I go...
1. I was on spring break in Florida for a week (No, not Panama - I am not a big partier or drinker! It was a simple vacation with my parents.)
2. I had so much school work to get done before spring break and after.
3. I'm trying to get everything sorted for prom and graduation! These are no easy tasks!
4. Well... this list wasn't going to be as long as I thought.
But it's true, I've been pretty busy with no time to talk to you fabulous people! Oh! And I almost forgot - my sewing machine is BROKEN. I think it is fixable, but it may be awhile before I can post any sewing projects now. :( My sewing machine.. the only thing that was keeping me sane right now! So perhaps I will post some no-sew projects instead..
I've also been busy taking someone's senior pictures. Want to peek?
She is super fun to work with and can act natural in front of the camera! It's great! I'm actually about to get ready to leave and meet her for her other session. I just love taking pictures. :) And in no means am I a professional photographer. But I hope I'm getting better!
Thanks for reading all of my lame excuses! I promise to post more often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment